Nau Mai, Haere Mai
2021-2022 Christmas/New Year Closure
We are closing on Friday 24th December early afternoon and will reopen again Monday 10th January 2022.
If you wish to order your repeat prescriptions please do so prior to Christmas week if possible. You will not be able to order any prescriptions via Connectmed while we are closed.
If you need urgent medical care during this time please go to Pegasus 24 Hour Surgery, 401 Madras Street, Christchurch Tel: 03 3657777
Covid Vaccine Booster Doses now available
The first booster doses will be available from 29th November 2021 for anyone over the age of 18 and there is 6 months between your last dose. We are taking bookings now. Please call 03 3485749 to book your booster vaccine. For more information please click here.
We have some staff changes but our model of care is not changing. Your needs and wellbeing are important to us and we will continue to offer our same high level of care to you and your whanau.
Covid-19 - The Traffic Lights, Canterbury is currently at "Orange"
We are open but will be operating slightly differently.
- We are offering both phone and in-person consultations.
- If you have any cough, cold or flu-like symptoms please call us for advice on 03 348 5749.
- We are using our external consult room for people with coughs and colds.
- We require everyone aged over 12 years to wear a mask when entering the practice. If you have a mask exemption, please discuss this when making your appointment.
- Our door is now unlocked.
- On arrival, please scan the QR code and use the hand sanitiser.
- We are trying to reduce the number of people sitting in the waiting area, so we may ask you to sit in your car while waiting for your appointment.
This is to keep you, our staff and all our patients safe.
After Hours Medical Care
If you need urgent after-hours medical care please call Pegasus Health 24Hr surgery on 03 365 7777. They are located at 401 Madras Street, Christchurch.
If you phone our usual number after hours, your call will automatically be diverted to the 24Hr surgery.