Nau Mai, Haere Mai
Paediatric Covid Vaccinations now available
Covid vaccines for 5-11 year olds will be available to be given at our practice from Wednesday 26th January 2022. Our clinics are Wednesday's and Thursday's commencing at 3.30pm with the last appointment time being 5pm. Please phone 03 3485749 to book an appointment. For more information about children's covid vaccines please click here
BOOSTER COVID VACCINES AVAILABLE
Booster doses are now available for anyone over the age of 18. We are taking bookings for anyone that has a minimum of 4 months between their second dose. For more information about booster vaccines please click here
We have some staff changes but our model of care is not changing. Your needs and wellbeing are important to us and we will continue to offer our same high level of care to you and your whanau.
Covid-19 - The Traffic Lights, Canterbury is currently at "Orange"
We are open but will be operating slightly differently.
- We are offering both phone and in-person consultations.
- If you have any cough, cold or flu-like symptoms please call us for advice on 03 348 5749.
- We are using our external consult room for people with coughs and colds.
- We require everyone aged over 12 years to wear a mask when entering the practice. If you have a mask exemption, please discuss this when making your appointment.
- Our door is now unlocked.
- On arrival, please scan the QR code and use the hand sanitiser.
- We are trying to reduce the number of people sitting in the waiting area, so we may ask you to sit in your car while waiting for your appointment.
This is to keep you, our staff and all our patients safe.
After Hours Medical Care
If you need urgent after-hours medical care please call Pegasus Health 24Hr surgery on 03 365 7777. They are located at 401 Madras Street, Christchurch.
If you phone our usual number after hours, your call will automatically be diverted to the 24Hr surgery.